Monday, October 27, 2008

My Favorite Lube for...

It's sticky, gooey, very consistent and lasts a loooooooooooong time. It's Kyosho's 30000WT diff gear grease. It is a bit on the pricey side, but I would say it is the most important thing in my toolbox right now. I use this lube on my Reflex side damper, AWD knuckles, SAS rear end, to style my hair and I even put it on toast sometimes.

No seriously the action of this grease is really impressive. Much better than any other brand silicone oil or lube. Since I started using this lube on my AWD, my lap times have dropped and the performance of the car is again on par with my MR-02s.

This was not something I discovered either, but rather my friends on the other side of the World, in Hong Kong showed me. Of course Joe had been using it already, but as usual had failed to mention it to me (he's just forgetful).

Try some, seriously, you won't be disappointed. It is available at our store.


2 comments:

Joe Chen said...

oops... yah it's always my fault... :p

Unknown said...

I've also picked up some of the kyosho grease last week to use on my Reflex side damper. It definitely works better than the oils I used earlier and gives tremendous on power traction.