Monday, August 4, 2008

ruf checking in...

Hi folks... It's been a crazy few months for us here at Reflex. Even more so than when we kicked things back off at the beginning of the year. As you can see we are really starting to roll with some new and innovative products. 1/28 is here to stay and we're here to push it to levels it's never been before!

On a personal note, I've been moving to a new apartment, so my interweb superhighway access down until Tuesday... boo...

Cristian and I try to divvy up the responsibilities and each take a swing at the things we do best. We've both got a lot of irons in the fire and a lot of technical content in the works as well as product development, testing and promotion. Here are the things I've got on my plate:
1) Wide Track Front-end for MR-02 Article: Why and how it works!
2) F1 chassis build-up and blueprint: long overdue, but hopefully worth the wait!
3) T-shirts!!! BTW vote for your sizes! Cristian likes to shop at Baby Gap, so let me know if there are some big boys out there that want XXL...

-jc

No comments: